How to Register: Click Register at the top of this page choose you payment method - credit card or invoice. Your place will be confirmed when payment is received.
Who Should Attend: Training sessions are designed for a variety of skill levels. All participants should have basic computer skills and familiarity with some of the more common user interfaces (such as ribbon technology and browser windows)..
- 4 hours of live instruction with Matt Guyan, Certified Articulate Trainer and Super Articulate eLearning Hero.
- You will receive an Articulate 360 Resource Guide and learning materials.
- Ongoing support with a Certified Articulate Trainer
- Invitation to the B Online Learning Alumni LinkedIn group. Membership is for Articulate Training participants, Master eLearning Course participants, our valued clients and partners. Extend your personal learning network and connect with others, keep in touch and get access to tips, Q&A, discussions and special events.
Size: Space is limited, so reserve your seat early.
Choose your workshop:
The course provides everything you need to create compelling eLearning using Articulate 360 applications. Topics covered are Rise, Content Library, Peek, Preso, Replay 360 and Articulate Review.
Monday 5 February 2018 1:00PM - 3:00PM AEST
Friday 9 February 2018 1:00PM - 3:00PM AEST
- 2 X 2 hour sessions Articulate 360 Training Course - $440 (GST inclusive) per person
Terms and Conditions
- B Online Learning reserves the right to cancel a workshop no less than 7 days ahead of schedule. If we cancel, you are entitled to a full refund.
- No refund if cancelled within 14 days.
- 50% refund if cancelled 14 days prior to start.
- 100% refund if cancelled 30 days prior to start.
- Full payment confirms enrolment.