Learn how to design, develop and deliver successful eLearning programs.
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- Design and Develop eLearning resources (TAEDES503A)
- Facilitate eLearning (TAEDEL501A)
which form part of the Diploma of Design and Development (TAE50211) and Diploma of Vocational Education and Training (TAE50111).
Required skills and Knowledge and further information for each competency, please visit the following links at the http://www.training.gov.au website
Facilitate eLearning (TAEDEL501A) http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/TAEDEL501A
Design and Develop eLearning Resources (TAEDES503A) http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/TAEDES503A
The course is offered as an intensive online program over 4 months, alternatively you have up to 12 months to complete.
- Learning On Demand - 30 hours of interactive learning, professionally narrated delivered through interactive eLearning courses. Launch from your PC, MAC or IPAD!
- Community of Practice - Network with peers and experts in our online social community. Access to articles, blogs, forums, wikis and videos.
- Learning Coach - Receive extensive support via phone, email, social networking, live webinars by our qualified, eLearning experienced and industry leading Learning Coaches
- Webinars - Participate in several live, interactive webinars scheduled during business hours. Ask questions and interact with your Coach and peers online.
- Technology - Use your existing authoring tool and LMS or take the opportunity to gain practical experience using the world's favourite eLearning software - Articulate Storyline 2 or Studio 13, as well as Articulate Online and easy to use LMS. You will receive extended licence time to the software.
- LinkedIn - Membership to the B Online Learning Alumni Linked is for Articulate Training participants, Master eLearning Course participants, our clients and partners. Extend your personal learning network and connect with others, keep in touch and get access to tips, Q&A, discussions and special events.
- Recognition of Prior Learning is available (at the same cost), your Learning Coach will discuss this with you at the start of the course.
- Launch and completion of each eLearning module
- 80% mark on module online quizzes
- Attendance of live webinars
- Contributor to Connect, B Online Learning’s social collaboration networking tool
- Completion of all assessment tasks as outlined in the Assessment Guide in the design, development and delivery of your own eLearning Course
Student and Learning Coach Expectations:
A B Online Learning student will:
- Log on to the site and participate at least twice a week in online activities
- Maintain regular contact with their Learning Coach
- Participate in webinars and discussion forums
- Respond to emails from B Online Learning within 48 hours
- Submit assessment tasks on time
- Work co-operatively with other students
- Allocate at least 6-8 hours per week to course activities
- B pro-active and seek help from your Learning Coach when you need it
- Follow netiquette rules and show respect at all times to other students and your Learning Coach
What you can expect from your Learning Coach:
- Respond to you emails within 48 hours (usually within 24 hours)
- Log into the site and participate at least three times a week
- Provide detailed feedback on your assessment tasks within 2 weeks of your submission
- Give you basic technical support, and if you require further help arrange for Technical Support to contact you
- Facilitate regular discussions using phone, forums and web conferences
- Mentor you, as you research, design, develop and implement your eLearning project
By registering you acknowledge that you have read the following information:
Code of Practice
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Payment Terms & Fees
How to Register:
Click the Register button at the top of this page and choose your payment method - credit card (EWAY), bank transfer or invoice.